90m2 Luxurious, completely renovated, fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment in historical Dutch mansion near the canal
If you are an expat looking for a new home; this fully furnished, luxurious 2 bedroom apartment of 90m2 has everything you need! The apartment is recently completely renovated to high standards and designed by an interior designer.
The apartment features:
• 90 m2 fully furnished apartment in contemporary style including a bedroom and separate study
• a spacious living room with dining area and lounge area (TV/Media player)
• a fully equipped open kitchen (oven/fridge/microwave/dishwasher)
• a bathroom with bath, toilet and separate shower
• a master bedroom with a comfortable double bed and spacious wardrobe
• a separate study
• High speed (fiberoptic) internet with WIFI connectivity
• Access to the separate laundry room with a dryer and washing machine (shared area)
• Access to the rooftop
• Central hall with marble floor
• Intercom system with electronic door opener and camera
• Central floor heating and ventilation system
• Optionally: cleaning service (not included in price)
Price per month: 1450 ex.
• Rent: € 1450,-
• Rent of washing machine and furniture: € 100,-
• Advance electricity and water, tax: € 100,-
• Total: € 1650,-
Central, historical, quiet, luxurious and green area– just a few blocks away from Rotterdam
The apartment is situated in the historical city center of Schiedam. Schiedam is a small city adjacent to Rotterdam. Unlike Rotterdam, Schiedam still has an historical city center with typically Dutch canals and houses. It holds the tallest windmills in the world and the oldest city park of the Netherlands. Schiedam is famous for its international renowned Gin production and is called “ Gincity” . This popular Dutch liquor has been distilled in the city since centuries.
Things to do in the area: The oldest park of the Netherlands, museums, theater and shops
The area of the apartment has a lot to offer. One side of the apartment is overlooking the oldest city park in the Netherlands: “De Plantage” with beautiful trees and sculptures. From the other side of the apartment you can enjoy great views overlooking typical Dutch houses from the beginning of the 20th century. You can enjoy Schiedam’s beautiful canals, just around the corner.
Although the house is situated in a quiet area, a supermarket, restaurants, bars and an ATM are just around the corner. A bus/ tram stop is just a 100 meter walk away and the intercity train station can be reached within a 5 min bike ride. You can enjoy the cinema, various museums/ galleries, historical sights and the city theater within walking distance.
Travel time From Schiedam to:
• The heart of Rotterdam: 4 minutes by train, 15 minutes by car,
• Delft: 10 minutes by train
• The Hague: 20 minutes by train
• Amsterdam 50 minutes by car and train
• Schiphol airport: 35 minutes by train
• The Hague Airport: 10 minutes by car