20m2 Luxurious, completely renovated studio in historical Dutch mansion with private kitchen and bathroom
If you are an professional looking for a new (temporary) place to stay, this fully furnished, luxurious studio of 20m2 with roof top terrace has everything you need! The studio is recently completely renovated to high standards and designed by an interior designer. It has a private kitchen, toilet and bathroom.
The studio features:
• 20 m2 studio in contemporary style
• a fully equipped open kitchen (oven/fridge/microwave/dishwasher)
• A separate bathroom with a shower and toilet
• a cozy living room with dining area and lounge area (TV/Media player)
• a bedroom with wardrobe
• High speed (fiberoptic) internet with WIFI connectivity
• Access to the separate laundry room with a dryer and washing machine (shared area)
• Access to the roof top
• Central hall with marble floor
• Intercom system with electronic door opener and camera
• Central floor heating and ventilation system
• Optionally: cleaning service (not included in price)
Price per month: 450 ex.
• Rent: € 550,-
• Rent of washing machine and furniture: € 50,-
• Advance electricity and water, tax: € 50,-
• Total: € 650,-
Location: Central, historical, quiet, luxurious and green area– just a few blocks away from Rotterdam
The apartment is situated in the historical city center of Schiedam. Schiedam is a small city adjacent to Rotterdam. Unlike Rotterdam, Schiedam still has an historical city center with typically Dutch canals and houses. It holds the tallest windmills in the world and the oldest city park of the Netherlands. Schiedam is famous for its international renowned Gin production and is called “ Gincity” . This popular Dutch liquor has been distilled in the city since centuries
Things to do in the area: The oldest park of the Netherlands, museums, theater and shops
The area of the apartment has a lot to offer. The studio is overlooking a oldest city park in the Netherlands: “De Plantage” with beautiful trees and sculptures. In the area typical Dutch houses from the beginning of the 20th century are situated. You can enjoy Schiedam’s beautiful canals, just around the corner.
Although the house is situated in a quiet area, a supermarket, restaurants, bars and an ATM are just around the corner. A bus/ tram stop is just a 100 meter walk away and the intercity train station can be reached within a 5 min bike ride. You can enjoy the cinema, various museums/ galleries, historical sights and the city theater within walking distance.
Travel time From Schiedam to:
• The heart of Rotterdam: 4 minutes by train, 15 minutes by car,
• Delft: 10 minutes by train
• The Hague: 20 minutes by train
• Amsterdam 50 minutes by car and train
• Schiphol airport: 35 minutes by train
• The Hague Airport: 10 minutes by car