NOTE: Expats only and only respond by mail please!
20m² Luxurious, completely renovated studio with rooftop terrace in historical mansion with private kitchen and bathroom.
If you are an professional looking for a new (temporary) place to stay, this fully furnished, luxurious studio of 20m²has everything you need! The studio is recently completely renovated to high standards and designed by an interior designer. It has a private kitchen, toilet and bathroom and a rooftop terrace.
The studio features:
• 20 m²studio in contemporary style
• A fully equipped open kitchen (oven/fridge/microwave/dishwasher)
• A separate bathroom with a shower and toilet
• A cozy living room with dining area and lounge area (TV/Media player)
• A bedroom with wardrobe
• High speed (fiber optic) internet with WIFI connectivity
• Access to the separate laundry room with a dryer and washing machine (shared area)
• Rooftop terrace (shared area)
• Central hall with marble floor
• Intercom system with electronic door opener and camera
• Central floor heating and ventilation system
• Optionally: cleaning service (not included in price)
Price per month: 550 ex.
• Rent of fully furnished studio € 550,-
• Advanced payment for utilities (gas, electricity, water, internet) €100,-
• Total: € 650,-
Location: Central, historical, quiet, luxurious and green area–just a few blocks away from Rotterdam.
The studio is situated in the historical city center of Schiedam. Schiedam is a small city adjacent to Rotterdam. Unlike Rotterdam, Schiedam still has an historical city center with typical Dutch canals and houses. It holds the tallest windmills in the world and the oldest city park of the Netherlands. Schiedam is famous for its international renowned Gin production and is called “Gin-city”. This popular Dutch liquor has been distilled in the city since centuries.
Things to do in the area: The oldest park of the Netherlands, museums, theater and shops.
The area of the studio has a lot to offer. The studio is overlooking a oldest city park in the Netherlands: “De Plantage” with beautiful trees and sculptures. In the area typical Dutch houses from the beginning of the 20th century are located. You can enjoy Schiedam’s beautiful canals, just around the corner. Although the house is situated in a quiet area, a supermarket, restaurants, bars and an ATM are just around the corner. A bus/ tram stop is just a 100meter walk away and the intercity train station can be reached within a 5 min bike ride. You can enjoy the cinema, various museums/ galleries, historical sights and the city theater within walking distance.
Travel time From Schiedam to:
• The heart of Rotterdam: 4 minutes by train, 15 minutes by car
• Delft: 10 minutes by train
• The Hague: 20 minutes by train
• Amsterdam 50 minutes by car and train
• Schiphol airport: 35 minutes by train
• The Hague Airport: 10 minutes by car